Free Member
Aug 2, 2011
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Had enough of tent!
Or at least my back has! Hi everyone I'm joining this forum to pick brains! Looking at motorbikes whilst saving up. Hope to have about £10k and wanting to use for weekends and 2 week tours in Europe. So far taken with a class hymers. Have 2 kids, Missus, and dog so need some space and preferably single beds for kids as different ages and gender but I'm guessing I could modify a end double?

Cheers all

Mog

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi & welcome Mog :thumb:are you hoping to get m/bs in the hymer ::bigsmile: or on a trailer etc,? 10k should get you a decent old Hymer or a considerably newer van conversion with a garage in the back to carry M/Bs :thumb:Good self conversions are few and far between but if you can find a good one that may well be for you with the bikes.:winky:
terry

OP
OP
M

Mog

Free Member
Aug 2, 2011
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Had enough of tent!
Oops

Ah ha! the iPod auto correction
Strikes again; well spotted pike! I meant motor home

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the forum, there are lots of vans with twin rear beds and a drop down over cab bed. but the hymer tends to have a ushaped lounge that is intended to be slept on across the van rather than fore and aft so not so easy to modify, depends what lenght you need. an older kontiki with rear twin beds and a central dinettee that converts to a double bed might be better.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back