Had a look

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by nomadmac, Jul 11, 2012.

1. nomadmac

nomadmac Read Only Funster

I have wanted a Hymer moterhome for long time , you know one of those once in a lifetime things to do . My chance came last sunday after a phone call I made, meet me in the afternoon the voice on the other end of the phone said .This could be my chance I tell myself over and over this could be my chance .Time stood still for hours, or so it seemed until I found myself on my way to the meeting spot . Again time stood still as I waited in the large carpark 2 hours from home in the middle of the countryside . Then I saw it coming through the gate into the carpark big and white it was with the word HYMER on the front . It came straight to me it seem to say TAKE ME I AM YOURS it stopped right in front of my car , this could be my chance,right year, right mileage , right money , right model 584 classic ////??? HOLD ON HOOOOLD OOOON NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A CLASSIC . The voice on the phone said nothing about a HYMER 584 CLASSIC . The photo on the web was NOOOO CLASSIC the word CLASSIC was a 100 miles away . I got out of my car , went through everything with the voice on the phone , said I would call within the week bid fairwell to a very nice hymer 584 CLASSIC . Maybe nextime Ill ask :Eeek:

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi Mac, hope you get on the road in a nice Hymer soon:thumb: meanwhile welcome to the fun:thumb:

3. Pikey Pete

Pikey Pete Read Only Funster

What's so wrong with a Classic?

Pete:Cool:

4. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Being of a certain age, I look in the mirror and then I KNOW what is wrong with being a classic !!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. JJ

JJ Funster

I am with Itinerant Pete on this one... :thumb:

A classic Hymer will never ever be beaten on quality, construction and value for money by a new, plastic one...

JJ :Cool:

Sorry Carol and Eddie and Jim and Yosser and and and :Rofl1:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  6. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

I hope this was only a viewing and not an intention to buy there and then. :Eeek:

never buy from someone you dont know in a carpark far, far away.... always at their address, and check that is the address as stated on the V5.

if you really want to view it then distance shouldn't be a problem