Habitation Service - CLS (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Just wanted to say that Mark from CLS Services, who does habitation services on all 'vans at your home or onsite, really did a very thorough service of our Adria Vision today and much, much cheaper than most of the stealers out there (and a lot more convenient and I could be present for the duration unlike BrownStuff and the like. Plus full written reports and Service Book stamp for Warranty purposes.

Highly recommended, and can do other work to vans as well - add elec points, damp seal etc etc.

Thanks Mark and we'll certainly use your services again!!!:thumb:

Laurie

superwhite

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Funster No
Just wanted to say that Mark from CLS Services, who does habitation services on all 'vans at your home or onsite, really did a very thorough service of our Adria Vision today and much, much cheaper than most of the stealers out there (and a lot more convenient and I could be present for the duration unlike BrownStuff and the like. Plus full written reports and Service Book stamp for Warranty purposes.

Highly recommended, and can do other work to vans as well - add elec points, damp seal etc etc.

Laurie

Hi Cam

Who and where are CLS Services

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Last edited:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp

Laurie

Hi Laurie,
I'm sure Mark has done a very good job and has been commended in the past but then again so have many other companies. Lumping them all into the category of stealers is pretty unfair and I'm sure you didn't mean to criticise other hardworking small traders.
It's very small minority of companies that actively seek to extort monies from customers and they're pretty quickly sussed. If there's a company that you have personal experience of, then name and shame, but don't tarnish everyone with the same brush.

Regards
Doug

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp

Laurie

hi just like to echo and underline lauries post:thumb: thanks Mark for a top job done on a habitaion report!! it nice and conveint that you can get a swift badged engineer to do at job at your own house.. will use again when i need to buy
Ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back