habitation service and check (1 Viewer)

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
We have had the van 1 year and got a 3 year gold waranty with it from a local dealer I dont want to use use them for the inspection service and damp check so
Can some one recommended a insurance approved company to carry out the checks to keep our warranty valid
West yorkshire area please
Thanks peter

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Look up the NCC.. National caravan council,.. All approved members are listed both workshop and mobile engineers.. I used a mobile one, Funster ASH... Found some issue and Autotrail have acted on the report... No questions and no issues about not using a dealer..:thumb:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We have had the van 1 year and got a 3 year gold waranty with it from a local dealer I dont want to use use them for the inspection service and damp check so
Can some one recommended a insurance approved company to carry out the checks to keep our warranty valid
West yorkshire area please
Thanks peter

Would have thought the dealer you had the warranty with would be the best , have you got query with the van or a problem with the dealer, or is the warranty from a third party.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Would have thought the dealer you had the warranty with would be the best , have you got query with the van or a problem with the dealer, or is the warranty from a third party.

I have issues with dealer that I would not like to publish on here
So its a lack of trust

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring

I would guess that the OP is a bit "wary" of the dealer and perhaps feels they may not be unbiased in producing a "clean" hab check and report.

If you have concerns about the dealer would you trust them to provide an honest report.

An "Independent" report may be preferred in this case...........

::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I would guess that the OP is a bit "wary" of the dealer and perhaps feels they may not be unbiased in producing a "clean" hab check and report.

If you have concerns about the dealer would you trust them to provide an honest report.

An "Independent" report may be preferred in this case...........

::bigsmile:

Got it in one :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
HI
Try Rossendale Mobile services, Guy called Kevin Tipling, mended my fridge, doing my hab at home in September, good work nice guy, don't know if he goes your way but it's about the same mileage to here. Pete :thumb:

01706 222414 or 07935 762822

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
I would recommend....

Not in West Yorkshire, more midlands..... but I used Mark from C.L.S. (who is also a Funster). Absolutely first rate job and I'll be going back next year.

I just booked onto a site in his area (Upton Barns, Warwickshire but I'm sure he could suggest other sites if need be) and he came to the site and did the business.... a very professional job. Got me away for a couple of days... no stress!

http://www.central-leisure-services.co.uk/ takes you to the website or you could ring him on Office 024 7639 3485 Mobile 07899 801523.

Simon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back