• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Grillex Brazillian Grill (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We bought one of these for our own use in our van and outside on a camping stove as we dont have an oven or grill and have also used it at home. We like using it as any fat drips off and is kept confined to the bottom of the pan, meaning its easy to clean as well as healthy to use. I managed to buy a few to resell at shows

Please note that it will work on a gas flame stove/hob not electric

Below is the description from the Grillex Website

The Brazilian barbecue phenomenon has exploded but so far it’s been limited to a restaurant experience. Grillex™ brings that same delicious taste into everyone’s kitchen. Whether entertaining a group of friends or just spending some quality time with the family, the versatility of Grillex offers plenty of options for every household. It’s simple, fast and flavorful every time, making it the perfect product for any kitchen. Appetizers, dinner, and dessert, the possibilities with the Grillex™ are truly endless.

Grillex™ comes with five cooking skewers, a double skewer and a basket that, after being prepared with meats, vegetables and fruits are suspended upright around virtually any heat source, such as stovetop burners, outdoor grills and camping stoves. A center diffuser provides even heat displacement to create the ideal environment for cooking various foods.

While the origin of the Grillex™ is Brazilian, the versatility of the Grillex™ is unmatched. In addition to the traditional Brazilian fare, Grillex™ can also be used to cook a wide range of foods from appetizers, simple or gourmet meals to desserts.

grillex%20top%20view.jpg
Another benefit of the Grillex™ is that more than one type of food can be prepared and cooked all at the same time without chancing the mixing of flavors… try that in a rotisserie! A perfect example of this is cooking two skewers of the Soft Pretzel Twists, while also grilling four skewers of Turkish Style Kabobs and rounding this out with two more skewers of bananas for Bananas Foster. Only in the Grillex™ can you cook all these at once without the mixing of the flavors. Not only does this make for great tasting meals, it’s also efficient.

Barbecue indoors without the smoke! Plus, it’s easy to clean.

The patent pending design of the Grillex™ keeps the juices from dripping on the heat source, eliminating the smoke. The best part about the Grillex™ is that you are actually cooking over a real flame, just as you would on an outside barbecue. The Grillex™ sits right on top of your existing gas hob
Ask anyone what their least favorite part about cooking is and they’ll tell you it’s the clean up. With the Grillex™, clean up is simple. The base of the Grillex™contains a non-stick coating so clean up is a breeze. Simply wash out the base and place the skewers and baskets in a dishwasher.
Take Grillex™ outdoors or on the go.

Grillex™ doesn’t need to be kept in the kitchen, the Grillex™ can be taken anywhere. Another patented feature of th
grillex%20for%20outdoor%20flavor.jpg
e Grillex™ is the Flavor Bowl™ that is housed in the heat diffuser. When grilling outside, this feature allows for a piece of charcoal to be added just above the flame and below the food to give the extra-added flavor of cooking over a real wood or charcoal fire. Just as one would never bring a charcoal grill into the house, never place charcoal in the Grillex™ while cooking indoors as adequate ventilation does not exist.

Special Funster Price £25.00
We will be Newark and Harrogate Show but please let me know you want oneo n the forum and I will save you one otherwise the show price is £35.00

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Does it cook pizza .... or jacket spuds ... :imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Special Funster Price £25.00
We will be Newark and Harrogate Show but please let me know you want on eon the forum and I will save you one otherwise the show price is £35.00

Why is your show price higher than your ebay price? And where would you like me to send the invoice for this advertisement? :D

OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Why is your show price higher than your ebay price? And where would you like me to send the invoice for this advertisement? :D
Ebay price is £38.50 including P+P to make it show higher up in the Ebay search when selecting show lowest price first I split the price between the goods and the postage.

I have given Funsters the lowest price that the item is available new, the offer is not available elsewhere so is a members only deal, thats why I only give the discount to genuine Funsters, surely its worth a free advert.:D please grovel grovel.

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
Not what I was expecting but then again I had only noticed the word Brazillian.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Ebay price is £38.50 including P+P to make it show higher up in the Ebay search when selecting show lowest price first I split the price between the goods and the postage.

I have given Funsters the lowest price that the item is available new, the offer is not available elsewhere so is a members only deal, thats why I only give the discount to genuine Funsters, surely its worth a free advert.:D please grovel grovel.
Will you have a stand at Peterborough?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Does it cook pizza .... or jacket spuds ... :imoutahere:
... so c'mon then ... is this possible?

What have you cooked in yours?

Go-on ... tempt us to buy one!!! :D

PS ... do you want anyone to do a 'test review' of one for you ... I think I should at least be on commission for 'promoting' this!!!:LOL:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We carry loads of cooking stuff, BBQ, Cadac, Cobb, Remoska, Halogen oven etc. They all get used by Siân but when I'm cooking, no matter what provides the heat, I use the one piece of kit, it's superb. It can cook a full breakfast for 5 in one go. Grill two dozen sardines at lunch and BBQ for you and your neighbours in the evening, the one bit of cooking kit I'd never leave behind, the Cadac Paella Pan is king. (y)

OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
... so c'mon then ... is this possible?

What have you cooked in yours?

Go-on ... tempt us to buy one!!! :D

PS ... do you want anyone to do a 'test review' of one for you ... I think I should at least be on commission for 'promoting' this!!!:LOL:

It will cook anything you can put on a kebab stick or in the cage.
Potatoes, yes but not big ones.
Pizzas, no but can do dough twists around a kebab stick.

The kebab skewers are good they are flat rather than thin, so stuff doesn't tend to fall off.

Ive done beef, chicken, chillies, mushrooms as kebabs and done burgers and sausages.

Im planning on doing some Indian kebabs next.

OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We carry loads of cooking stuff, BBQ, Cadac, Cobb, Remoska, Halogen oven etc. They all get used by Siân but when I'm cooking, no matter what provides the heat, I use the one piece of kit, it's superb. It can cook a full breakfast for 5 in one go. Grill two dozen sardines at lunch and BBQ for you and your neighbours in the evening, the one bit of cooking kit I'd never leave behind, the Cadac Paella Pan is king. (y)

I had a Cadac but it was too big for us, I hated cleaning it and in the end I gave it to my friend,
They are great for big rallies but not for 2 or 3 of us.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I must admit that I am a sucker for buying BBQ gadgets

However, I do find that regardless of how many gizmo's and gadgets I buy, I tend to use a small cast iron griddle pan for steak and chicken when it is just Lyn and I and, like you, a large pan for everything else

@Minxy Girl A remoska is the best for Jacket potatoes

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I had a Cadac but it was too big for us, I hated cleaning it and in the end I gave it to my friend,
They are great for big rallies but not for 2 or 3 of us.

No I don't use a Cadac, they're too hard to clean. I'm talking about just the Cadac Paella Pan. Its a very good quality, non stick pan, like an oversize frying pan. No matter what you've cooked on it, just wipes clean with a paper towel. For heat under it, I use those little gas cookers that cost less than a tenner, or a larger gas boiling ring hooked up to my gas tank (y)

OP
OP
jezport
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
No I don't use a Cadac, they're too hard to clean. I'm talking about just the Cadac Paella Pan. Its a very good quality, non stick pan, like an oversize frying pan. No matter what you've cooked on it, just wipes clean with a paper towel. For heat under it, I use those little gas cookers that cost less than a tenner, or a larger gas boiling ring hooked up to my gas tank (y)

That makes more sense, just be really careful as I read somewhere that the gas canisters can explode if they are covered with a pan over them. As they overheat.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
A couple of those can cook Bacon Baps for about 100 motorhome funsters at show. I've seen Jim do it!

A must for every camper

The best kebabs I have ever done are on my Camping Gaz Shasleek

Amazon product ASIN B00691GMYW

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
A couple of those can cook Bacon Baps for about 100 motorhome funsters at show. I've seen Jim do it!
And the rest Eddie. ;-) There's usually 4 x big pans on the go, and sometimes a couple of smaller ones too. We've even been known to do black pudding as well. :LOL: ;-)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
And the rest Eddie. ;-) There's usually 4 x big pans on the go, and sometimes a couple of smaller ones too. We've even been known to do black pudding as well. :LOL: ;-)

Cheers,

Jock. :)
... but you are mean ... Jim got me hooked on mushrooms with my bacon bap (never even eaten mushrooms until then), then he decides not to do them any more .... he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cruel!:crying:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Mel, I can't believe for one minute, that @Jim actively encouraged folk to scoff fungi with their bacon rolls. :eek:

Jock. ;)
Yes he did ... he totally corrupted me ... then left me to go 'cold fungi' by refusing to do them any more ... :confused:

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few times😉
Perhaps I'm spoilt.
But I only use Diane for our cooking:imoutahere:

PS I might treat her to one of these :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.