Queenzlander

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
goldcoast australia
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
$1 for 2 litres or 35 pence a litre, only in the US.
P1070193.jpg

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Why do you want to clean your grey water?, just open the tap and drive off' you won't even see it!!!!!!!!
Cheers, Dave(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I always think that the people who actually moan about GREY water are going on a bit, because when they wash their car they leave a lot more water and detergent on the ground , or do they spread out a large tarpaulin to catch everything.. I produce very little grey water as we do not wash up greasy dishes or cooking equipment to produce much of anything untoward. what is put in the tank is a bit of reasonably clean water and bio soaps. not going to make much impact with that. The government was encouraging us to save it for the gardens not long ago and my well be doing it again if another drought comes along. What is the problem??? I now expect some venom.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
It must be good as it banned from going on planes.

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
serious penalties for smuggling coke

And penalties for snorting it, how many of them bottles could you get in a condom and swallow, border agency would probably let you through, thinking you were the Michelin man, doing the restaurant thingy:whistle::eek:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
$1 for 2 litres or 35 pence a litre, only in the US.
View attachment 65395

Whyn is it 1,25€ here then ?

I always think that the people who actually moan about GREY water are going on a bit, because when they wash their car they leave a lot more water and detergent on the ground , or do they spread out a large tarpaulin to catch everything...

Illegal here. Has to be done at a car washing point where the water is recovered/filtered /recycled.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Whyn is it 1,25€ here then ?

Illegal here. Has to be done at a car washing point where the water is recovered/filtered /recycled.(y)
Thats 'cos they do not have enough, I think you have to drink it as well at the end of summer

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back