Sep 18, 2013
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
Hi guys
Have tried searching for a thread on this but to no avail....we want to make an adapter so we can drain our grey waste if we happen to be on a fully serviced pitch as this weekend we found hot water stopped working if waste level got too high....any tips on doing this greatly appreciated
Dawn
Ps. Stayed on a brill site in Cardigan, Wales, working farm, true camping....cheap, great facilities, free wifi, fresh farm eggs and amazing hosts

Trikimiki

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I feel you will struggle to get an answer as most vans have different methods and types of discharge tails on them. Simple answer is get a pipe that extends onto your discharge pipe that you can join without leaking, and of course long enough to reach any drain no matter which corner of your van it is sited.

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
If you have a 3" pipe with the external nipple hook things, then I've recently bought an adaptor that allows a 1" flexible pipe to be fitted.

Let me know and I'll direct you to the seller.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi guys
Have tried searching for a thread on this but to no avail....we want to make an adapter so we can drain our grey waste if we happen to be on a fully serviced pitch as this weekend we found hot water stopped working if waste level got too high....any tips on doing this greatly appreciated
Dawn
Ps. Stayed on a brill site in Cardigan, Wales, working farm, true camping....cheap, great facilities, free wifi, fresh farm eggs and amazing hosts

Goldilocks,
here is something similar started by our faithful friend Techno100, its quite good and may help.
Broken Link Removed

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back