grey Dukdalf chair taken in error from Marquee in Chester (1 Viewer)

?

Deleted User
Never heard about this before. But maybe some are.
You just get a little cheesed off with old jokes. Why don't they get some new (and funny) jokes.

I am from Liverpool, Born and bred here. Their is good and bad everywhere. But new material would be a welcome change.

Calm down calm down hes only messing.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Glad it's been found Sue @Theonlysue - means you can put your whole focus into 'Wimoweh' tomorrow.......;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Flipping amazing, someone loses a chair and immediately the blame goes onto a scouser, any scouser !! Someone from Essex admits they made a mistake and picked up the wrong chair and suddenly the posts start to talk about carrots!! About time you lot on here started to forget the old stereotypical thoughts about scousers, were just the same as any of the other Tossers on this forum, there's good and bad in all.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Flipping amazing, someone loses a chair and immediately the blame goes onto a scouser, any scouser !! Someone from Essex admits they made a mistake and picked up the wrong chair and suddenly the posts start to talk about carrots!! About time you lot on here started to forget the old stereotypical thoughts about scousers, were just the same as any of the other Tossers on this forum, there's good and bad in all.

Language like that and the tosser comments are not welcome on the forum thanks. The Scouser joke was just that, a joke, if you couldn't see that then maybe it was too late at night or you are on the wrong forum.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Language like that and the tosser comments are not welcome on the forum thanks. The Scouser joke was just that, a joke, if you couldn't see that then maybe it was too late at night or you are on the wrong forum.

Apologies, for the language, you hit the nail on the head Jim, posted too late at night whilst under the influence!!

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
As the chair has been found I note it has become a pasty thread.
I like the Lamb, mint and pea ones from Penganna bakeries. Yes I know, I'm a phillistine but yum yum. I sit on the point by Godrevy Lighthouse and am forced to go to St. Ives to get one. Then sit on the harbour munching it followed by a coffee ice cream from Kelly's.
Not long now until Cornwall welcomes me in..........

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Then we're about 3miles from each other..! (When I'm there..!)(y)
we're in Porthtowan (well, not right now of course, or in fact very much of the time...)
Must pop in there when I am that way in June..
We're heading down in that direction next week so won't be any left for the late comers!:(:giggle:
Not available to emmets, sorry! ;)
As the chair has been found I note it has become a pasty thread.
I like the Lamb, mint and pea ones from Penganna bakeries. Yes I know, I'm a phillistine but yum yum. I sit on the point by Godrevy Lighthouse and am forced to go to St. Ives to get one. Then sit on the harbour munching it followed by a coffee ice cream from Kelly's.
Not long now until Cornwall welcomes me in..........
Similar small but very good bakery with harbour to eat your pasty on at Portreath (I'm equally philistine, I like their pork and apple pasty...)
suddenly the posts start to talk about carrots!!
Carrots are a well-known Funster anti-inflammatory... :)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We live a few miles from Marshfield where the best ice cream is made, and then exported to Devon and Cornwall ;)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I'm Carharrack, I sit in my car by the life station watching the waves quite often there...(y)
You mean to say people wave at you sitting in your car Garry,are you sure you're parked in the right place . Lol.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
@Theonlysue I have sent you a pm. It was me. I picked up the wrong one. I thought it was blue! Doh, back home now, but can drive back up in the morning.

que advert: should have gone to specksavers

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Never heard of them...?
It's a small social group based around Redruth/ Four Lanes, monthly meetings for MH'ers (in the pub, without vans), small groups often tour together.
Next meeting 31st March.
We often miss because we go away so much! - but we did manage the Christmas dinner!
PM me if you're interested in contact details.

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Well at least you accepted it was a "joke"

As for new and funny - old and unfunny never did Tarby any harm did it?

And them Beatle fellas - Christ on a bike what a load of walrus they were. (If I ever here the drawling hey Jude again .............. )

Anyway, back on topics, you've not seen any of your neighbours running down the street with a camping chair have you?
Here!!!

Leave "The Beatles" out of this :LOL:
I am a scouser and appreciate, "The Beatles, Gerry and The Pacemakers, Billy Fury, Frankie Vaughan, Cilla Black, Ken Dodd, Billy J Kramer, etc etc etc.
Only the Greatest and the best come from Liverpool:LOL::p:p

Wonderful memories, now in Devon. Sometimes I wish I was back in Liverpool, but getting old now and need warmer climate.
Here is another old favourite.
What do you call a scouser in a suit:LOL:

"The Accused":LOL::LOL::p:p

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Then we're about 3miles from each other..! (When I'm there..!) (y)
I see you haven't joined the Far South-West Funster group yet either...
Broken Link Removed

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Here!!!

Leave "The Beatles" out of this :LOL:
I am a scouser and appreciate, "The Beatles, Gerry and The Pacemakers, Billy Fury, Frankie Vaughan, Cilla Black, Ken Dodd, Billy J Kramer, etc etc etc.
Only the Greatest and the best come from Liverpool:LOL::p:p

Wonderful memories, now in Devon. Sometimes I wish I was back in Liverpool, but getting old now and need warmer climate.
Here is another old favourite.
What do you call a scouser in a suit:LOL:

"The Accused":LOL::LOL::p:p

..now now. ,!! Lol

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Not available to emmets, sorry! ;)

I'm equally philistine,

Well the factory will be in trouble. We buy it all the time from the local supermarket. Manager is fed up with me moaning if it ain't on the shelf.

What's Palestine got to do with it? If Cornwall is getting like the Gaza Strip maybe I should have a change of plan for next week!:p

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
You're Mad! You're all bloody mad!

Chairs to Scousers to Carrots to Cream to the bloody Beatles!

Don't ever change!:hi5:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back