Free Member
Oct 4, 2012
letchworth
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
not yet
greetings to one and all just an introduction the better half and I have been caravaning for a few ears now and e thinking about buying a motor home. By looking at at this forum I hope find out any pitfalls of buying and running a motor home

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
By looking at at this forum I hope find out any pitfalls of buying and running a motor home

There are always plenty.

Why not start with the benefits ?

Freedom to wander just about anywhere in Europe and Morocco taking with you all your home comforts.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
We gave up caravanning and bought a motorhome earlier this year - loving it. Hope you do too. One piece of advice - stock the fridge then if you don't want to move or can't get to a shop you won't starve - oh and don't forget the wine!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome

As Brian says plenty of pitfalls and benefits, someones pitfalls could be another ones benefits. We had a caravan for a few years before getting the mh and we dont regret the move.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to fun, you have done right finding this forum, read as much as you can of the relevant threads you need, there is a big difference between a motorhome and caravan, when you have young children a caravan is usually the best option.

When there is just the two of you to please a motorhome gives you freedom and the chance to stay in places you never would with a caravan, a couple of bikes on the back and there is no end to your freedom. Research ask questions and enjoy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back