Greetings from the Green Bees (1 Viewer)

G

Green Bee

Deleted User
::bigsmile: Howdy Doody Y'all!

Why the Green Bees you may ask, Well at the moment we run a guest house called the Bees Knees Guest House and people who are new to anything are refered to as Green Horns, so we've decided to call ourselves Green Bees! ( mad I know but you have to be a little bit mad to help pass the time of day, dont you?) When we've finished in about 5 years time, we will be giving it all up and buying a motorhome and disappearing off into the big blue yonder for an adventure and as many years of "Living the Life" as we can squeeze in. (We hope!)
It's something that I've dreamt and worked towards doing since I was in my middle teens and since my partner and I got together it has now become a joint reality that we are both working towards.
As with all things, Prior planning, and
Preparation prevent a "P--s" Poor performance. and as part of our "P"ing, we are joining forums like this to research our end goal to make it become a reality and not a dream.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Green Bee's and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb:
Must warn you that motorhoming is very addictive.:whatthe: You will learn so much from the Funsters on this forum that you will want to give it all up and drive of into the blue yonder way before your 5 years is up.::bigsmile:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Green Bee WELCOME to MH Fun

This is a terrible hobby takes all your time and cash still never mind ehh its loads better than working.

You can always put jobs on hold, well thats what I do it makes sense to us.:winky:

Best of luck.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Welcome GreenBees :welcome:

Great name dude :thumb: my first thoughts was you kept environmentally friendly bees :ROFLMAO:

BUY A BIG A CLASS YANK!! you'll never downgrade ever again :roflmto:

Boo

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the site, to find the chatroom open the home page then look down the lefthandside for the Chat link, easy. See you there later.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hello Green bees happy travelling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007