LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Now installed in the middle of Granada, pricey at €30 a night but not here for long.

What a journey ! I swear we hit a worm hole to the Moon and Mars. The scenery has to be seen to be believed, and even now I'm not sure if I was hallucinating. One part looks like the Grand Canyon. An amazing country. So let's be blunt, anyone who just drives to Marjal and back has to be awarded Plonker status, there is so much more to Spain.

I'm sat here hot and sunny yet look out of the gates and there are the Siera Nevadas covered in snow.

Tomorrow we will explore the town,not the magnificent Alhambra, done that twice. It is ESENTIAL to visit the Alhambra befor you die.

Good news for you guys, the prices in hypermarket next door match the ones in Staglag Marjal.

Watch this space for more on Granada tomorrow.

PS free internet works here !

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
If you have the time drive up into the ski resort of MONACHIL just outside Granada, the views are to die for but be warned it will be COLD !! Enjoy Granada we will be there for few days on our way home to Malaga. Know people who CLAIM to have over-nighted in the huge Alhambra Car Park...worth a look see what is about.

Regards, Bryan

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Glad you got there OK Brian.....

Dont forget your "Thermal Jim-Jams" .. tonight...:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds good Brian, look forward to seeing it later.

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Sounds good Brian, look forward to seeing it later.

It's a tired old site but so quiet, deep joy after the trucks by Marjal. Mature trees and hedges divide the pitches.

Just had a walk round Granada, it's bursting with life this hot sunny Sat. It made me think of Florence, that sort of place, however I think Florence wins this contest. But as I've said many times before, it's the Alhambra that is the reason to come here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back