Greetings from Balbirnie Park..... (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Not had a link for 7 days. This 3 dongle is as much use as Gordon Brown in the highlands. I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Bargain alert:
Haughton Park, Alford, Highlands. A magnificent Aberdeen Council run park, typical grand house and gardens. The bargain - £17 a night with hookup but £7 discount for Olde Fartes so only £10 and showers to cook in. It shows we can do what the frogs do.

On the down side I saw rain that a healthy salmon could have swum up. I did feel sorry for all the kids camping around me.

Balbirnie Park, Glenrothes, very nice site in amongst the trees, again of some old "big house". Actually same price as Houghton without the discount coz my CC membership has lapsed.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
On the down side I saw rain that a healthy salmon could have swum up. I did feel sorry for all the kids camping around me.

Thought it had been a bit quiet. And dont tell fibs you grumpy old git, I bet you were sat in your window laughing at those kids getting wet:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thought it had been a bit quiet. And dont tell fibs you grumpy old git, I bet you were sat in your window laughing at those kids getting wet:ROFLMAO:

Swine, I have a heart of gold.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back