LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
He guys, I know you are the fountain of all knowledge, do you need a green card for Croatia

Many thanks in advance,:thumb:

Richard

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Although Croatia is not in the EU many insurers include them in their cover automatically.

I would suggest you contact your insurer,if you are with Comfort insurance you are covered for Croatia.

Safe travelling.

Don

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
It will tell you on the back of your insurance certificate - ours is through Caravan Guard with RSA and includes EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Croatia.

That's only the legal minimum though - to find out whether full Comp cover applies anywhere outside UK you need to read your policy, may be on the Schedule or not! (or ring insurers or broker LOL)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
im with sureterm direct and its included with them, ive spoke to them the other day because we set off next week to croatia, just check with your insurer

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I am sure i've read somewhere that if your insurance company does not cover you then you can buy insurance at the border?

OP
OP
Scotties

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Croatia ...

Hi guys, thanks for the info. The insurance co is issuing a Green Card as traveling down includes 20km of Bosnia. The AA also recomend the Green Card as not all EEC countries accept out Certificates, apparently even some French backwaters:Smile:

I guess it's better to have it ..... etc

Regards Richard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back