Great service from Vanbitz - again (1 Viewer)

Cotswoldiver

Free Member
Sep 2, 2016
Beenham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway El D
Exp
newbie with MH, 9 years with VW Camper
I know there are already plenty of positive threads on the forum, but I just wanted to highlight something I think is a bit special. Having already had the full works fitted in terms of alarm and the META based system for engine starter management/simple tracker system I then asked them to fit a Sterling B2B unit and check the rest of the supply at the same time. Long story very short, whilst having a nice sarnie in Taunton I had a call from James who told me what they had uncovered and said there actually is no point fitting it because even though it is the older version, if the WAECO inverter + is set up properly that it is even better that the B2B and they already knew I had experience of the Sterling product. So in the end it saved me money. A lot of others would have just carried out the work and charged accordingly. So in case anyone is thinking the costs are too high, they are not, you really are getting the service you pay for. Terrific, now if only I could say nice things about that business in Newark with the three initials, but that is the total opposite end of customer service ....

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
I am busting to know,has he put that book in his library back in the rack properly yet?
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back