ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Just thought I would post this, we hear a lot about bad service received from dealers etc.
Here is a good one.

We have recently bought a motorhome from Camper uk at North Hykeham.
I requested that a lot of jobs were completed before hand over, no discussion they immediately agreed and they were all done. when I received the vehicle 2 windows were constantly misted up, I had spotted this on first inspection but forgot to write it on the list.
I took the vehicle back for them to inspect these, left it with them, as there where also a couple of other jobs to do. came back in a couple of hrs and was told yes sir the windows need changing we have ordered 3 as the bathroom one also needs to be done
So a big :thumb::thumb::thumb: up to Camper uk, any work I have asked to be done has been, all under warranty with out any discussion. all this on a 10 year old van. Great service.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I posted a similar one regarding BCS Manchester located at Littleborough, great service whilst buting and after sales.
Keith at BCS rang me yesterday, after having it for 2 weeks, just to check that everything was still ok, which was a nice thought.
Shows that there are dealers out there that are ok.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back