great service at vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
hi just returned from vanbitz after having battery master fitted and 100 watt solar panel i was welcomed by geoff who ran thru procedure with me, this man was a great help nothing too much trouble , eddie came and had a chat wealth of knowledge, made to feel really welcome eddies wife lyn is very nice too. thanks to all and workshop staff, will save for while and return. ps.and no i was not paid to say this just funsters discount,lovely site too.thanks again steve.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well my van is booked in to get to Eddie's this Saturday for a Monday kick off. I have had a long chat with Geoff while Eddie was at Exeter show (Rugby weekend, trying to get sense out of Eddie is impossible), so very pleased that Geoff seems to have the whole job well in hand, he also gave me some sound advice....and that was....

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are £20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
You can't beat 'r Eddie! We had a second battery, solar panel and battery master fitted and are well pleased! (y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you for your kind comments, it was pleasure to meet you. The boys in the workshop loved the fact that you turned up with cakes and the office loved the fact that you gave them a bottle of wine.

After that you were a God!

So, thank you, it was our pleasure and you got to see that girls can drive big toys !

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We are extremely lucky on here as we have nothing but absolute top notch traders listed.
Never seen or heard a bad word about any of 'em.

Mind you, to put that in to perspective, I refer to their work ethics and workmanship..
Personally they are all HORRIBLE people !!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back