Great little item and not going to break the bank. (1 Viewer)

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Many thanks for the tip.
Ordered, delivered quickly and works a treat. Ah, the wonders of technology!
Bryn

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hoping mine arrive today. Was thinking about ordering one for my Mum and looked at the price

Broken Link Removed

£107.29 :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Looks like I ordered mine just in time

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I ordered one Sunday night and it arrived in this mornings post, excellent service!! I've just read the instructions and I've got no intentions of hitting or beating the product:roflmto: I won't be throwing the product into fire either:ROFLMAO:
Good sound quality and so easy to set up:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
My two just arrived and WOW!!! great sound from such a small package... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Must have been ordering mine the same time as you and, likewise it arrived this morning. Good aren't they.:thumb:

Wyn
I ordered one Sunday night and it arrived in this mornings post, excellent service!! I've just read the instructions and I've got no intentions of hitting or beating the product:roflmto: I won't be throwing the product into fire either:ROFLMAO:
Good sound quality and so easy to set up:thumb::thumb:

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Looks like these may break the bank now ........... The price has gone up to £107 :Eeek:

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
Mine arrived yesterday first class. Works a treat.:thumb:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Prices reflect the demand - I'm running out fast, Oh' please let them not be on 'the slow boat from China'.........:roflmto:

Regards,

Trikeman.:winky:

The truck

Free Member
Mar 28, 2014
Lee on Solent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Bluetooth is good, sound mmmmmm

Mine arrived today. Paired easily. Sound was less impressive. Have purchased similar sized speakers for similar price that have a better sound IMHO. Don't expect too much.:cry:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
must be a better way!

Noticed yesterday that the price showing online is now £107!!!
Figured this must be a mistake so informed the suppliers. They emailed to say that they were out of stock and had temporarily 'boosted' the price to divert orders. Seems a strange way of doing business to me.:Doh:

They appear to have other colours in stock. Surely it would be worth pointing this out.

Wyn

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Noticed yesterday that the price showing online is now £107!!!
Figured this must be a mistake so informed the suppliers. They emailed to say that they were out of stock and had temporarily 'boosted' the price to divert orders. Seems a strange way of doing business to me.:Doh:

They appear to have other colours in stock. Surely it would be worth pointing this out.

Wyn

It's so that they don't lose their standing in the ebay search ratings. If they were to end the item and relist when back in stock they would have to start from scratch to build up a good ranking in the 'best match' search. Quite a lot of ebay sellers do this.

By the way - sorry for the random first post. Hello everyone :Smile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It's so that they don't lose their standing in the ebay search ratings. If they were to end the item and relist when back in stock they would have to start from scratch to build up a good ranking in the 'best match' search. Quite a lot of ebay sellers do this.

Well well well. Didn't know that.

Keep them coming.

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm
Has anyone found a way to stop the speaker making the horrible beeping/chiming noise when you switch it on?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Well, aren't I the lucky one..........not? :cry:

Neither of the items I ordered on 5th April from the same seller, have arrived yet (even though sent by 1st Class) , so I have had to open a case for each, in the Ebay Resolution Centre. :Sad:

Jock.

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Has anyone found a way to stop the speaker making the horrible beeping/chiming noise when you switch it on?

Beeping, chirping noise???????

Being Chinese mine just says 'y-aam leddy to pailings' - 'pailings completed'. I thought WTF the first time but I think it means, 'I am ready for being paired with your device '- 'pairing completed'.
:roflmto:

Trikeman. :winky:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Aha, thanks for that. Maybe they'll advertise a drastic price drop when they are back in stock. ::bigsmile:

Wyn

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythm

Being Chinese mine just says 'y-aam leddy to pailings' - 'pailings completed'. I thought WTF the first time but I think it means, 'I am ready for being paired with your device '- 'pairing completed'.

Seems some have different sounds loaded in them. Mine makes an awfully loud bing bong when I turn it on. No talkie talkie.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Didn't know you were multi lingual.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
My original (vintage 2014) little speaker failed last week after years of great service. Off with the base, re-solder speaker & battery wire joints and now it's ready to deliver another 5 years of service.(y)

Am I the only one who still has one of these devices?:eek:

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
My original (vintage 2014) little speaker failed last week after years of great service. Off with the base, re-solder speaker & battery wire joints and now it's ready to deliver another 5 years of service.(y)

Am I the only one who still has one of these devices?:eek:
Have you got a picture or link to it?
The original old link just looks like a twin charger.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back