Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
Salisbury, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
:Smile: Hi all

My trusted old mp3 player died a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to replace it with a Ipod Touch 8gb 3rd generation. WOW what a brill bit of kit.

After searching the various stores and the internet it appeared that the best deal I could find from reputable companies was £149 + delivery. However I came across this on fleabay

Link Removed

As it was only 99p I though, what the h**l I would give it a try. Result a Ipod Touch 8gb 3rd generation delivered the next day for £122. :thumb:

From the ebay link, what you buy is a code that gives you a £30 discount from the website very.co.uk

Link Removed

Well I am very happy with the deal

Geoff

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:Smile: Hi all

My trusted old mp3 player died a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to replace it with a Ipod Touch 8gb 3rd generation. WOW what a brill bit of kit.

After searching the various stores and the internet it appeared that the best deal I could find from reputable companies was £149 + delivery. However I came across this on fleabay

Link Removed

As it was only 99p I though, what the h**l I would give it a try. Result a Ipod Touch 8gb 3rd generation delivered the next day for £122. :thumb:

From the ebay link, what you buy is a code that gives you a £30 discount from the website very.co.uk

Link Removed

Well I am very happy with the deal

Geoff

In fact the 8gb version is not 3rd generation just repackaged as such and are still 2nd generation. Only the 32 and 64gb versions are 3rd generation (sorry). Its a dodgy selling tactic by Apple.

However I bought two yesterday at Comet. £149 and dock/speaker worth £50 free.

Swings and roundabouts.

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
8 gig will not hold much!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements