Rally Great Cornish Food & Drink Festival 25-27 Sept 2015 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thanks fellas not quite sure where we will be, 'spect it might be somewhere around Baltic Wharf then,

Anyway! It's custom that the Ladies! :Eeek:give the Pirate a kiss! :lips:and the men rub his pistol:doh::laughing:

For Good luck of course! Selfies a Must!:laughing::rofl::rofl:
I'm sure @DuxDeluxe has already read up on 'that' local custom and has got his trigger finger ready for action

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
If those who fancy enjoy the odd libation, you'll be able to try or buy.....

skinners900x600-300x200.jpg

Skinners Brewery

www.skinnersbrewery.com
Award winning ales including Betty Stogs, Cornish Knocker, Ginger Tosser and Heligan Honey, made using Cornish barley grown on 3 farms just a short distance from Truro.

tarquins900x600-300x200.jpg

Southwestern Distillery
www.southwesterndistillery.com
An independent family company handcrafting Tarquin’s Gin and Cornish Pastis in tiny batches (the old-fashioned way).

st-austell-300x200.jpg

St Austell Brewery
www.staustellbrewery.co.uk
A household name among seasoned beer drinkers, St Austell’s acclaimed range includes Tribute, Proper Job and Korev.

st-ives-cider900x600-300x200.jpg

St Ives Cider
www.stivescider.co.uk
An award-winning range of hand-crafted artisan ciders.

padstow-brew-300x200.jpg

Padstow Brewing Co
padstowbrewing.co.uk
A fresh new award-winning independent microbrewery, based in one of the most popular culinary destinations in Cornwall.

fowey-valley-300x200.jpg

Fowey Valley Cider
www.foweyvalleycider.co.uk
Award-winning sparkling Vintage Cider, made using the ‘méthode traditionelle’ for natural champagne-style fizz and the delicious taste of apples.

I may even bring along a bottle or two of my home made "Razorback" IPA :party3:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
After a stern word with my people, a strict rescheduling of our schedule, the travel schedule which schedules our travel schedule, we have found a "loose" couple of days, within that travel schedule (the one that schedules our travel)

So! Loins fully girded, we shall come and partake a few brews with you, will bring our own Pasties(y)
Have had our people book two nights (fri. & sat)

See youm all dreckly me'ansomes:rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
After a stern word with my people, a strict rescheduling of our schedule, the travel schedule which schedules our travel schedule, we have found a "loose" couple of days, within that travel schedule (the one that schedules our travel)

So! Loins fully girded, we shall come and partake a few brews with you, will bring our own Pasties(y)

So you're not coming then? :whistle2:

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

Bloomin marvellous
If you can let me have your first names, I'll add you to our star studded list of attendees

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Great Cornish Food & Drink Festival Link Removed
Please book your pitches direct with the site - Link Removed

1. Robert & Lis Clark (2)
2. Sandra & Neil (Non Funsters) (2)
3. Stef & Di (2)
4. Peterc10. Peter & Angela (2)
5. Duxdeluxe - David & Dawn (2)
6. Drive - Clive & Janice (2)
7. Rekerly - Rex & Cherry (2)
8. Whoa - Phil & Julie (2)
9. Peetee - Peta & Trevor (2)
10. Mogbl - Richard and Mo (2)
11. Fleurette - Nigel & Ann (2)
12. Rangitira - John & Maureen

Last edited by a moderator:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
No jesting please - Dux has bought the entertainment licence for the event
Yes, Mrs Deluxe and myself singing a duet, with the dogs accompanying us will empty any hall faster than the Rubettes did at Peterborough show this year........

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
I don't know all that alcohol, and I was thinking of giving it up for September, oh well there's always next year to do the good deed :drink::wine::spam::party::rofl:, after all will need the fluid to wash down all the food, going to M&S today to get some larger clothes in anticipation :whistle2::blush:::bigsmile::beerchug:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I don't know all that alcohol, and I was thinking of giving it up for September, oh well there's always next year to do the good deed :drink::wine::spam::party::rofl:, after all will need the fluid to wash down all the food, going to M&S today to get some larger clothes in anticipation :whistle2::blush:::bigsmile::beerchug:
Rangitira is teetotal so no danger there, then....

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
@DuxDeluxe

Now that sounds good, I know we will be eating and drinking all things Cornish, which isn't a problem, but a bottle of tea seems nice, however to accompany it I will bring the following, I didn't know you owned a food making company, but is Dux quackers or just plain crackers, have a look at these obtainable from any good quality Lidls, and take it from me they are not bad
image.jpg

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Fer gawds sake @whoa don't pander to his whims , he's only used to Lifeboat Crackers,;)
They're the ones that they used to repair holes in ships boilers with:whistle:

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Saturday Night Dinner

Would anyone be interested in dinner at a local pub / restaurant on Saturday night ?
Stef has suggested The Punch Bowl and Ladle, which is within walking distance of the campsite
Full details to follow once we've got an idea of numbers.
Please reply if interested
Thanks

Broken Link Removed

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Robert, good idea but ........ I suspect most of us will be visiting the food fare on that day. How many are going to have enough self control not to stuff themselves silly with the food on offer, and be too full to eat a decent meal in the evening. Or is it only me??

I wonder whether the Friday night may be better, which is the day most people will be arriving?

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Robert, good idea but ........ I suspect most of us will be visiting the food fare on that day. How many are going to have enough self control not to stuff themselves silly with the food on offer, and be too full to eat a decent meal in the evening. Or is it only me??

I wonder whether the Friday night may be better, which is the day most people will be arriving?
Hi Peter
Friday night is Pastie night - and also a Food Fair day.
Food fair closes at 5pm which is worth remembering
I haven't looked at the menu yet but they may offer light bites too?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Saturday Night Dinner

Would anyone be interested in dinner at a local pub / restaurant on Saturday night ?
Stef has suggested The Punch Bowl and Ladle, which is within walking distance of the campsite
Full details to follow once we've got an idea of numbers.
Please reply if interested
Thanks

Broken Link Removed
We are up for that (y)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
You need to get your , are you going , or are you not fellas fairly soon if you want a Saturday nights meal at the Punchbowl . It's a popular place. Leaving it to the last moment and you might be disappointed!

So who have we got so far ;

@robertclark x2
@Dux delux x2
@rangitira x2
@Stef&di x2 ?

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
You need to get your , are you going , or are you not fellas fairly soon if you want a Saturday nights meal at the Punchbowl . It's a popular place. Leaving it to the last moment and you might be disappointed!

@robertclark x2
@Dux delux x2
@rangitira x2
@Stef&di x2 ?
And the Winterbottoms (not funsters) x2

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
@Robert Clark
Just got home after a few days away and got up to speed with this thread.
Di and I will not be joining in on the Saturday evening.
However, as I know the tenants of The Punchbowl, if that is to be the chosen venue, if requested I will happily make a reservation once firm numbers are known.
Stef.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
@Robert Clark
Just got home after a few days away and got up to speed with this thread.
Di and I will not be joining in on the Saturday evening.
However, as I know the tenants of The Punchbowl, if that is to be the chosen venue, if requested I will happily make a reservation once firm numbers are known.
Stef.
Hi @StefAndDi
Thanks for your kind offer to speak to the tenants to arrange a table booking
At the moment we have 8 confirmed diners, which may change over the coming days.
We're back in the UK on Friday and will see what other responses we get over the weekend.

Regards
Robert

robertclark x2
Dux delux x2
rangitira x2
Winterbottoms x 2

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Go on then, I will risk the diet. Two of us please.

When is everybody arriving and leaving? At the moment we arrive Friday and leave Monday. Since we are down in Cornwall anyway before I was thinking of arriving Thursday instead.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

When is everybody arriving and leaving? At the moment we arrive Friday and leave Monday. Since we are down in Cornwall anyway before I was thinking of arriving Thursday instead.
We arrive friday and leave on tuesday. It is a long trip from planet Zog so we are overnighting at a CS on the way down and back. we have stayed at the CS before and it is just off the M4 before Bristol so cuts the trip into two

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

That's great news! - glad you're joining us
We're arriving Thursday from cc at Tintagel. Leaving Monday morning

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Broken Link Removed

For Saturday dinner we have

robertclark x2
Dux delux x2
rangitira x2