Grab a Bargin Starting Wednesday 29 June (1 Viewer)

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Sainsbury's 10p/litre off petrol or diesel with £60 spend

Starting Wednesday 29 June, spend £60 or more at Sainsbury's* online or in store to get a voucher for 10p/litre off petrol or diesel at its petrol stations. Vouchers are scheduled to be given out until Sunday 3 July, and redeemable at Sainsbury's stations for 14 days including the date of issue.

To give you an idea of the typical saving, we've checked prices for 5 UK Sainsbury's forecourts and found an average unleaded price of 131.3p. This means you'll pay about 121p/litre after the discount, though it'll vary by location.

By comparison, the UK average price of unleaded is 134.81p, whilst the cheapest is 128.9p and most expensive is 149.9p (sourced from Petrol Prices on 28 June).

Quick tip: If your shop's going to come to over £120, split it into two separate transactions of £60+ to get two vouchers, then use the other to fill up at the end of the promo just before your voucher expires.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Magic, been waiting for morry's or Tesco but this is better ::bigsmile: I need well over 100 litres, better get down there.

Ian

MONSI

Free Member
Sep 3, 2007
stalybridge manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Tesco have now got the offer on spend £50 an get 5p a litre off,that's what I do carl,I make Them stop at £50 then carry on so I get double vouchers
Every little help
Lisa. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back