Grab a Bargin Starting Wednesday 29 June

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by carl65, Jun 29, 2011.

1. carl65

carl65 Funster

Sainsbury's 10p/litre off petrol or diesel with £60 spend

Starting Wednesday 29 June, spend £60 or more at Sainsbury's* online or in store to get a voucher for 10p/litre off petrol or diesel at its petrol stations. Vouchers are scheduled to be given out until Sunday 3 July, and redeemable at Sainsbury's stations for 14 days including the date of issue.

To give you an idea of the typical saving, we've checked prices for 5 UK Sainsbury's forecourts and found an average unleaded price of 131.3p. This means you'll pay about 121p/litre after the discount, though it'll vary by location.

By comparison, the UK average price of unleaded is 134.81p, whilst the cheapest is 128.9p and most expensive is 149.9p (sourced from Petrol Prices on 28 June).

Quick tip: If your shop's going to come to over £120, split it into two separate transactions of £60+ to get two vouchers, then use the other to fill up at the end of the promo just before your voucher expires.

• Like Like x 1
  2. olley

olley Funster

Magic, been waiting for morry's or Tesco but this is better :BigGrin: I need well over 100 litres, better get down there.

Ian

• Like Like x 1
  3. MONSI

MONSI Read Only Funster

Tesco have now got the offer on spend £50 an get 5p a litre off,that's what I do carl,I make Them stop at £50 then carry on so I get double vouchers
    Every little help
    Lisa. :BigGrin::BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1