Gps aires for tomtom (1 Viewer)

D

david1234

Deleted User
Just found aires poi,s from tomtom site its self free of charge.
i was using tomtom home2 think you go to safty cam then it shows poi uploader anyway find that bit first, theres a list of all diffrent poi,s that some you buy some are free??
these poi,s are put there by users of tomtom seam ok??
when you find the poi page type in aires pick the ones that are in blue then green and blue with a P beside it,
there are loads on there all free? back your system up first just in case.

before i done any of this though i updated everything added all fixes etc.

anyway it worked and i now have a very good aires poi selection on my gps.

anyone not sure ill run through it with them just ping me.:thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi David their are POI's for tomtom in the download section of this site. Scroll down the righthand side near the bottom.

Olley

OP
OP
D

david1234

Deleted User
Hi David their are POI's for tomtom in the download section of this site. Scroll down the righthand side near the bottom.

Olley

thanks ill have a look and put them on as well maybe.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pronto

Free Member
Nov 17, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Lists of Aires seem to change over time, for a comprehensive and pretty up-to-date list have a look at CampingCar-Infos,

CAMPINGCAR-INFOS

You an also download a set of TomTom ov2 files from there with the "Cliquez pour entrer" and then "Synchronisation Cordonnees GPS" buttons.

For €16.50 you can buy the whole site on a DVD - pretty useful if you're travelling with little or no internet connection.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Lists of Aires seem to change over time, for a comprehensive and pretty up-to-date list have a look at CampingCar-Infos,

CAMPINGCAR-INFOS

You an also download a set of TomTom ov2 files from there with the "Cliquez pour entrer" and then "Synchronisation Cordonnees GPS" buttons.

For €16.50 you can buy the whole site on a DVD - pretty useful if you're travelling with little or no internet connection.

Yes indeed, the disc is well worth buying ( or blagging from someone :winky:) and the French users update any out of place Coordinates .. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back