Goth weekend April 20017 (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Rub it in :laughing::wink:we were meant to be , Peter , but MIL was meant to be coming out of hospital Saturday/ Sunday. So we had to be around ....

SIL has just phoned and told me she won't be out till at least middle of next week.
Annoyed ?
Only slightly :Eeek::swear2::crying: particularly as she knew mid week.
Crossed wires we didn't get to know about it.
Hey ho......

Have a great time I'm sure you will. Post pictures do I can weep over them.....
Bx

Last edited:

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Are your Motorhomes built on "the DeLorean chassis?... by any chance?

;) :D2

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
April 20017 : that's 18,000 years away, so plenty of time for the weather to change. Indeed, the climate may have changed by then! :D

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Have a great time, we will miss it, but we will be there later in year once they announce the October dates

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Have a great time, we will miss it, but we will be there later in year once they announce the October dates
Dates have not been announced yet but the rumour up here is it's going to be 4th November again with bram stoker over hallowe'en
The guy who runs this site recons its a cash cow for Whitby to get 2 events in apparently late goth brings in over a million pound and bram stoker weekend catching up quickly
Not sure what we will be doing yet as we prefer Halloween

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Dont think we will be going if its bonfire weekend. Bad enough last year with fireworks and some numptie :madder: hammering on our van. Our dog was very stressed the whole weekend.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Dates have not been announced yet but the rumour up here is it's going to be 4th November again with bram stoker over hallowe'en
The guy who runs this site recons its a cash cow for Whitby to get 2 events in apparently late goth brings in over a million pound and bram stoker weekend catching up quickly
Not sure what we will be doing yet as we prefer Halloween
Peter I have heard there isn't going to be a bram stoker this year, so hoping the wow is halloween weekend, we can then stay at the college longer than just 2 nights

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Peter I have heard there isn't going to be a bram stoker this year, so hoping the wow is halloween weekend, we can then stay at the college longer than just 2 nights
We have just come back up from town and we have never seen it so quite even though weather is good the only busy part is down old town going up towards abbey steps even in pavilion and sports centre it quite top car park is only half full

Carolyne White

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
Hi, we're wanting to visit Whitby 27th and 28th Oct in our Camper van. Is that the Goth Weekend?
Also, we've heard about pop up camping at the community college? Can anyone provide any advice or info?
Many Thanks
Caz and Jez

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi, we're wanting to visit Whitby 27th and 28th Oct in our Camper van. Is that the Goth Weekend?
Also, we've heard about pop up camping at the community college? Can anyone provide any advice or info?
Many Thanks
Caz and Jez
Hi @Carolyne White the Whitby goth rally is the weekend of 27th October at the community college.
Not sure what you mean by pop up camping.
If you look in scheduled rallies, the goth meet is in there, we run the rally, but we are full at the moment, there is a reserve list also which there are quite a lot waiting to go on the list, please comment on the thread if you wish to have your name put on the reserve.
Thanks

Carolyne White

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
Hi, thanks for the reply.
We've managed to get on a site about a mile outside Whitby.
By 'pop up' I meant not a regular campsite, just for the purpose of the Goth Weekend.
Please can you advise how we can get on the waiting list for next year?

Many Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back