Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Travelled down from Santander to La Manga campsite for a few days before going on to Marjal Crevilliente.
The weather is good at the moment but overnight at La Cabrera (north of Madrid) it was down to minus 5 overnight.
Still the wine is cold and it is pleasant here.
John

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Enjoy, at the moment the weather is being very good with nice temps along the med coast. (sister that lives out there tells me its still around the 20 degree mark daytime though can be cool/cold at night) she is in the alicante area

OP
OP
JohnH

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
thought I would add some information to my thread since I now have wifi. The journey from Santander to Burgos was great, mainly dual carriageway and good roads overall.
Decided to travel down to Picos de la Miel in La Cabrera for the first night's stop. We left the ferry at 12.45 and go to our campsite at 17.15 without rushing. All good roads and only 2.40 euros toll just after the Madrid ring road.
We decided to come to La Manga first because we had some free camping cheques with our ferry booking. We go to Marjal for our two month stay on the 15th Jan. Look forward to seeing any of you after that date.
Keep safe driving.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
thought I would add some information to my thread since I now have wifi. The journey from Santander to Burgos was great, mainly dual carriageway and good roads overall.
Decided to travel down to Picos de la Miel in La Cabrera for the first night's stop. We left the ferry at 12.45 and go to our campsite at 17.15 without rushing. All good roads and only 2.40 euros toll just after the Madrid ring road.
We decided to come to La Manga first because we had some free camping cheques with our ferry booking. We go to Marjal for our two month stay on the 15th Jan. Look forward to seeing any of you after that date.
Keep safe driving.

the words jealous to death spring to mind....im gonna have to be tuff to break away and free myself....but things are falling into place so hopefully be there soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back