Gospel pass, Brecon doable in 8m mh? (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
It's on my route and described as a beautiful drive.
Possible in my mh??

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Never heard of it so just googled it and watched a video..
The video appeared to cover most of the route on a lovely day with great views.. the road seemed quite open with good viability and frequent passing places..
There was a mh parked up enjoying the views but didn't catch it's make or size lol... but I'd say at 8m you would be OK on that road..
Andy..

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
If you mean the one from hay on wye over to llangfihangel crucorney then thats a local road for us and id not attempt it. Wouldnt even go for it in our 7m van.

The hay side is not too bad. It when you pass over the top and come down the other side it starts becoming challenging. And thats more to do with the folks you meet coming the other way. Lots of visitors who aint fo a clue how to reverse and depending when your planning on doing it there is alot of farm traffic and they definatley wont reverse!

And a lot of the passing places are only big enough for a car tbh. The stretch from the top down through capel y ffin to llanthoney abbey is the tightest bit and once committed youve no options other than keep going forward. Some reasonably steep bits too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back