Google Search Pages New look .. (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I don't like it either Jim.... I hate computers and hence hate change on anything which I use regularly......

Solution, I clicked a wrong button and now have a weird home page and cannot get Google back:Doh: Having done what they say, MY home page now is the page that tells me how to make Google my homepage....:Blush::Blush::Blush::cry:

I HATE COMPUTERS. I HATE ENGINE BATTERIES. I HATE MOBILE PHONES .. I HATE SOLAR PANEL FUSES. I HATE BLOOMING TECHNOLOGY.
images

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I don't like it either Jim.... I hate computers and hence hate change on anything which I use regularly......

Solution, I clicked a wrong button and now have a weird home page and cannot get Google back:Doh: Having done what they say, MY home page now is the page that tells me how to make Google my homepage....:Blush::Blush::Blush::cry:

I HATE COMPUTERS. I HATE ENGINE BATTERIES. I HATE MOBILE PHONES .. I HATE SOLAR PANEL FUSES. I HATE BLOOMING TECHNOLOGY.

wish I were closer to you Joy, I'd pop in and help.. :Sad:

but you are not alone.. I consider myself fairly switched on with today's technology but it's advancing so fast I struggle to keep up at times..

yesterday my daughter had a problem with her Olympus camera.. it wouldn't shoot video.. it took me about an hour to suss out what was wrong, donwload and install new firmware..

just a look at the browser on my phone and the new front is much clearer on the small screen.. so I guess they are catering for mobile devices.. but looks awful on a 24" desk monitor..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back