Google Plus+ Names Policy

Discussion in 'Computers' started by jonandshell, Nov 5, 2012.

1. jonandshell

jonandshell Funster

After having been invited to join Google Plus+, I have been turned down because my real name violates their 'Names Policy'!:cry:

I have to send proof of my name by way of documentation! My surname is older than the Yanks' bloody country! I take real offence at this matter!:Angry:

Is there anyone else out there who has fallen foul of a 'Names Policy' on any social networking site?

2. Popeye

Popeye Funster

Yes both of my children were turned down in their joint application..........

.................................Neil Ann Feckwildly.........:Laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  3. FULL TIMER

FULL TIMER Read Only Funster

Personally I would email them back and tell them to stick thier site where the sun don't shine, I'am not a fan of sites like facebook etc I think they are a total invasion of privacy, especially when a lot of them are monitered by the FBI /CIA. When I did delve into facebook, to keep in touch with my kids I noticed my computer slowing down and for some reason I allways had to sign into my email account twice. maybe the feds were keeping an eye on me for some strange reason maybe because of my political beliefs.
    Anyway's It's not normal for a Norfolk person to want to be that sociable is it ? :Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1