Google Map Of European Vets For Pets Passport (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
keithchesterfield2 Thank you

They used map to find :-

Clinique Veterinaire des Capucines
204 Boulevard de Brou (D1075) Tel - 04 74 21 55 99 €4O.90 inc 2 Tablets (German Shepherd) Parking available outside or across carriageway.Mon – Fri - 0830-1200/1400-1900
Sat – 0900 -1200 www.cliniqueveterinairedescapucines.fr 46.192184, 5.240628

Daughter went there today, walkin appointment, they spoke good English €24.30 inc. tablet

Malcolm

Jul 22, 2013
Altrincham
Funster No
MH
Chausson 718xlb
Exp
I was a newbie
Clinique Veterinaire Des Deux Caps,
Marquise near calais on the A16

Went here last Sat, saw us the same day and charged 34 euros for both dogs,(mini dachshunds ) very nice people and a supermarket next door so easy to park the MoHo . Recommended ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SteveJulesMontycame2

Free Member
May 17, 2019
Touring Europe
Funster No
MH
Semi integrated <8m
Hi Keith,
Thanks for this great resource, really useful.
We’ve found a new vets for your map.
We’re travelling back to the UK from Spain. We’ve come up past Zaragoza and Pamplona, aiming for Calais in a couple of days and are staying on the Autokarabanak Paseo de Berio at Donostia-San Sebastian (near the university) (Camper contact 12047) for a couple of nights. Just had the dog wormed and passport stamped at a vet just a couple of hundred yards down from the Stellplätze. Walked in yesterday asking for an appointment today, no problem. We could have had it done yesterday, but we didn’t want it doing too soon with France the way it is at the moment!
His business card is attached. His email is 943316667@Telefonica.net
When I asked, he said he was happy to go on the list.

The Google Vet Map will be available shortly.

Meanwhile any details of recently visited Vets in Europe would be welcomed and added on to the map.

Addresses, fees, parking availability and any relevant details that would help other Members are appreciated.

:france::france::france:
2A7F6DB5-F2DC-43A6-A564-6E62D6881063.jpeg

Frank Wrigley

Free Member
Sep 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Ford Chausson 747GA
Exp
2019 + caravanning
The Vets map is now okay to view - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zTPBDq9Df4L4.kSm3eLuvVb2g&usp=sharing

A few days ago I decided to see how many people were wanting to use it.

I didn't think many were using it as I'd had no notification of new Vets or updated information from anyone for months.

But there's been over 50 requests to see it in the last 5 days so I've put it back online.

To make it of better use and more helpful to all Members could you let me know of any experiences you've had of Vets in Europe this year.

Frank Wrigley

Free Member
Sep 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Ford Chausson 747GA
Exp
2019 + caravanning
The Vets map is now okay to view - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zTPBDq9Df4L4.kSm3eLuvVb2g&usp=sharing

A few days ago I decided to see how many people were wanting to use it.

I didn't think many were using it as I'd had no notification of new Vets or updated information from anyone for months.

But there's been over 50 requests to see it in the last 5 days so I've put it back online.

To make it of better use and more helpful to all Members could you let me know of any experiences you've had of Vets in Europe this year.

The vet practice in Contres, or Le Controis sur Sologne, is at 23 Route de Cheverny NOT Rue de Cheverny. Other details correct, though language was not easy. €53 September '22.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
La Lande de Fronsac appears to have been taken over by a partnership. Very professional, a little English but cost us €39, not including tablet we provided.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back