Good service in Lincoln

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Malcolm Bolt, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Malcolm Bolt

Malcolm Bolt Funster Life Member

Oct 10, 2011
    By the time we got to Burgos en-route to Santander the burning smell of the clutch began to turn our stomaches. :Eek!::Eek!:

We limped onto the ferry and got as far as Lincoln where I thought professional help was required:cry:. We were given several recomendations for DAVE CLARK Vehicle Services.

As we had a bit of a load we needed to empty the bike rack and the rear locker. We are full timers and were still miles from base so where to put it all?

Staff at DAVE CLARK were brilliant. We arrived mid afternoon the day before the job and were allocated space inside to store all our gear. When the staff heard we would be sleeping in the van - wild we were invited to park on the forecourt and were provided with EHU and water :Smile:. In the morning we left the van and went into Lincoln in a free loan car:Smile:. After the work was completed staff carried all our gear out for me to load up and we were offered another night's stay. I am happy with the work done and the price. All staff were courteous and helpfull. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
    • Like Like x 4
  2. JockandRita

JockandRita Funster Life Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Hi Malcolm,

It is really refreshing to hear from fellow MH'ers, of cracking service they have received. Glad that you were looked after. :thumb:

Cheers for now,