Gone mad (1 Viewer)

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
We have done something that we said wouldn't happen for a long time.
After buying a new MH last year we said that it would last us for a long time.
Wrong. :Doh:
We went to buy an awning for the MH, something we originally said we didn't need (wrong again :Blush:), and started poking about in the "for sale" dept.
We collect our new MH next week :Eeek:
Regisration and insurance are sorted, I hope it fits in the drive that I had created at vast expense. It is four feet longer than our present one and I have to "dog leg" into the space. Plenty of length space, just manouvering space that is at a premium. Fingers crossed eh !
Still, we are both megga excited and can't wait.

OP
OP
knokinonabit
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
So what are you getting? Have you upgraded from an Elddis to a Burstner like we did? ::bigsmile:

We are going from an Elddis 155 (which we like, but obviously not enough :winky: ) to an Auto Trail Comanche. It is a last years unsold model so we have got a substantial reduction. Not saying how much though :Blush: but it will have a new registration so it will fool the neighbours :ROFLMAO:

If you look it up on Auto Trails web site it comes with the Platinum and Media packs, so it is fairly well loaded. Just in the process of ordering a Residence room (as Omnistor call it), then I have to sort out a tow bar cos I can't go without the Triumph in tow. Blooming heck, we'll be nearly as long as some RVs with their trailers on ::bigsmile:

As SWMBO said, "you can't take it with you" and she is correct :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I can see you both driving along with a big smile on your faces ::bigsmile::thumb:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
We are going from an Elddis 155 (which we like, but obviously not enough :winky: ) to an Auto Trail Comanche. It is a last years unsold model so we have got a substantial reduction. Not saying how much though :Blush: but it will have a new registration so it will fool the neighbours :ROFLMAO:

If you look it up on Auto Trails web site it comes with the Platinum and Media packs, so it is fairly well loaded. Just in the process of ordering a Residence room (as Omnistor call it), then I have to sort out a tow bar cos I can't go without the Triumph in tow. Blooming heck, we'll be nearly as long as some RVs with their trailers on ::bigsmile:

As SWMBO said, "[HI]you can't take it with you[/HI]" and she is correct :thumb:

if you have a towbar fitted and it comes under the max train weight of the vehicle and what your licence will allow then you can take it with you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back