Golf courses (1 Viewer)

Gordy

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
benfleet Essex
Funster No
Hi All

As i have said in previous post we will be of to Scotland next year for a few weeks, wife and I both play golf and
I was wondering if there where any golfers out there who know of any golf courses that we could visit and play,that do not mind motorhomes parked in club car park,or maybe if there is a campsite near to course thanks

I dare say I will have quite a few more question for you Funsters

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
golf

picked a bad week for golf Have you checked the weather forecast??? Raining and Blowing here in Plymouth and it's on the way to you. Good luck and I'm sure a bit of rain & wind won't put you off:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Gordy
If your passing Dumfries let me know and i'll sign you on at Dumfries and county. Dumfries and galloway have quite a few courses and loads near campsites there is Sutherness links course its in top 100 in UK then you have brighouse bay campsite with its own very good 18 hole course. Hoddam castle has a small nine hole course.
There is also a book you can buy or if you check out website golfempire .co .uk it list all the open competitions in uk i just had a look and some mixed ones listed for Scotland already that way you will only pay about 10 or 12 pounds per pair so doesnt matter if you win just gets you a cheap game of golf, I do this when we go away and my daughter Sophie who is 12 has now got her handicap so both take our clubs with us.

There is also a course over from the cc killin site that do offers for campers.At easter this year we toured the outer hebrides and played 4 courses there.

Cheers Gerry

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back