Free Member
Jan 26, 2010
DEVON
Funster No
MH
lo profile
Exp
since 1988
good afternoon everyone me Thats peter and jacky are new to chat rooms or what every this is called ? we have decided to buy a motorhome and have found a chausson flash 08 we have just got to confirm details with seller and hope to collect it this week we have to travel from Devon up to the midlands we were thinking of catching a train up to collect it and maybe do a few days sight seeing why we are there matbe go over to blackpool any ideas where to camp or even get water etc many thanks Peter

GregM

Free Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
Exp
June 09
Welcome to the FUN Peter and Jacky.

What part of the midlands are you collecting from? East or West Midlands? I've not camped in or near Blackpool so can't help with sites there.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to fun a brilliant motorhome forum, any questions you have ask away I am sure someone will help with the answers.
One sight which is good is Kingsbury Water Park near Birmingham, it is a Camping & Caravan Club Site. It could be worth looking into Joining either CCC or CC. Happy travels.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome to the forum :welcomefunster:

There must be about 12 Caravan Club CLs in the immediate Blackpool area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Welcome from us. We live in Plymouth (Currently in soggy Spain) & enjoy the experience.
Where are you collecting the van from as that will narrow down the campsites etc.:Eeek:

davaud

Free Member
Mar 20, 2008
cheshire
Funster No
MH
1992 coachbuilt
Exp
3 years motorhoming 18 years caraving
HI WELLCOME TO THE SITE AND THE WORLD OF MOTORHOMING IM SURE YOULL LOVE AT MUCH AS WE DO :thumb:

OP
OP
P

pstockhi

Free Member
Jan 26, 2010
DEVON
Funster No
MH
lo profile
Exp
since 1988
Thanks every one for your help and wishes the wife has now gone down with a very bad cold so I have to collect the van myself and bring it home hope jacky feels better over the weekend so that we can get away for a few days in Devon

diamond52

Free Member
Oct 18, 2008
south glos
Funster No
MH
compass advant
Exp
18 months
used to live near kingsbury (now Bristol) but Kingsbury water park is a great site to start with lovely surroundings superb facilities and onlt 20 mins from Brum

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi and welcome, if you go to Blackpool try Hampton Road caravan park its up behind the pleasure beach in a social club car park it has all the facilities except a dump point for the waste tank so you need a waste hog or similar Cheers Rob W

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back