• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Go Go Elite Mobility Scooter (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
My wife's Mobility (Tank) Scooter is already for sale on another thread. After multiple hip operations she is determined to get back on her feet again and has decided to sell her other scooter a GoGo Elite, bought new at the time of the 2015 Lincoln show. This little beauty breaks down into assorted pieces and stows away in the motorhome. To put it in the car boot is a doddle. As stated it was new just over a year ago and is in excellent condition. As well as a basket and charger it comes with a made to measure heavy duty canvas cover . When we have had it on site its more convenient to leave the scooter out at night rather than dismantle it and bring it into the motorhome . But don't forget to chain it to the motorhome as these little GoGo,s like to wander as the name implies. I am asking a reasonable £200 including its canvas cover. Again if it doesn't sell by the time it reaches the bottom of the page it will be banned to Fleebay for £250
DSC06533.JPG
DSC06535.JPG
DSC06536.JPG
DSC06537.JPG

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class