Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
Back in my early years I was a member of a camera club, this club had the usual mix of professional wannabe's through to older folk that were there just for the company. To get a picture in a magazine completion you had to have a good eye for a picture, often those that entered had the latest top notch equipment and would try their luck on every competition going (like me ;)).
One club member, a middle aged lady with average equipment was away in Devon but only using a 35mm compact camera. One day her husband spotted a competition in a magazine, from memory it was something like a newspaper supplement and he said to her "you should enter this", she said what chance do I have against all the pro entries who probably entered huge top quality prints, you can't enter enprints. Days went by and he urged her to sent a print in so she did, at the last minute, low and behold she won, apparently it fitted the theme requirements perfectly, so what did this little enprint holiday snap win her...a full expenses paid trip around the world, yes 3 weeks of luxury for two!! :eek:

The moral of the story being 'it's not what you use it's the way you use it'

Graham.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back