Getting the message

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by goffer, Aug 10, 2010.

1. goffer

goffer Read Only Funster

last week whilst I was working in the charity shop in Weymouth a young family bought some board games and jigsaws, I asked them if they were stocking up for the wet weather, they replied we hope not as we are staying in our motorhome, I then asked, are you "Funsters" they looked at me as if to say what the H--l are you talking about, I then explained that MotorHome Fun is an internet club whos members discuss any thing that is motor home related and give out some very good advice, the mother responded by saying she would have a look at it when she got home, so I dont know if they did or not. But it does help to spread the word

Goffer

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Its a great idea spreading the word and heres why:thumb:
    Each new member you introduce Jim scores you 1 point worth a £1
    after you have introduced 15 new members you have in credit £15
    Enough to pay for YOUR next years subs, qualify for a free Fun Bottle Opener inc postage and get a subcriber Medal on your Avetar:thumb:
    The only problem I can see with this plan is Jim knows nothing about it:Doh:
    Geo

3. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

most of us on our travels pass on the forum name and addy to others, as always word of mouth is the best form of advertising, and if we enjoy the site to the extent that we do it stands to reason that most of the people told about it will as well