Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
coldstreamer

Welcome pp, I wonder did you bump into John Donaldson while you were in Munster, I believe he is back in Wellie with 3 Pips.
Keep Safe Mate... Mac

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We can have Carole as Oscar Charlie and we'll all do as we're told, no matalo's though, they can't stand us pongo's and wouldn't know left from right, up from down and an arse from an elbow. And defo no wide eyed fly boys either, there's only one place for the grease and it belongs in the chip pan for the fry ups. I know as there's 3 of us brothers, me REME (hurrah the Corps), one brother a matalo and while he's designs and manages production on Apachies out of Yovil, he defo can't tell his arse from his elbow. Then there's bro number 3 and a member of Crab Airways.....need I say more, but you can imagine Christmas around the diner table when we all get together:thumb:

Love the Forums and loving the motorhome life, all we need now is an RSM to keep us all in check and we'll be laughing:roflmto:

Safe motorhoming and stand easy :thumb::thumb:

If we want to form a cohierent military unit, we need to make some appointments!

I vote Jim becomes CQMS because he allocates the accomodation at rallys.

Haggers can be our PTI.

Sherriff can be our Mess Manager.

Dave Newell can be the AQMS (REME).

Any other ideas men?::bigsmile:

My OH is ex RAF ground crew, fix anything and if a bits missing he'll make it. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi and welcome.

A bit of military background myself.

Brilliant at the Call of Duty games on the PS3.:thumb:

I would probably run a mile from the real thing though::bigsmile:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Nearly right!
I sling my hammock in Leyland which is approx. 5 nautical miles North of Chorley, as the albatross flies.
Obviously, out of cannon range!

That explains a lot!

I have family from Chorley/Leyland/Crosston. ::bigsmile:

They are all daft as brushes too!

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I vote we adopt Lillie Bolero as the Funsters March!

Our paths might have crossed PP, I was in the Coldcream/Irish Guards LAD, Oxford Kasserne, 95-98!:Eeek:

OP
OP
PP Bear

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I vote we adopt Lillie Bolero as the Funsters March!

Our paths might have crossed PP, I was in the Coldcream/Irish Guards LAD, Oxford Kasserne, 95-98!:Eeek:

Might have just missed you, but we stomped the same cobbles that's for sure, but it was 2000-2003:Smile:

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
We can have Carole as Oscar Charlie and we'll all do as we're told, no matalo's though, they can't stand us pongo's and wouldn't know left from right, up from down and an arse from an elbow. And defo no wide eyed fly boys either, there's only one place for the grease and it belongs in the chip pan for the fry ups. I know as there's 3 of us brothers, me REME (hurrah the Corps), one brother a matalo and while he's designs and manages production on Apachies out of Yovil, he defo can't tell his arse from his elbow. Then there's bro number 3 and a member of Crab Airways.....need I say more, but you can imagine Christmas around the diner table when we all get together:thumb:

Love the Forums and loving the motorhome life, all we need now is an RSM to keep us all in check and we'll be laughing:roflmto:

Safe motorhoming and stand easy :thumb::thumb:

Your brother at Yeovil must be in the FLEET-AIR-ARM and as such is classed as a 'HAIRY FAIRY' ( pretend RN). Any 100% matelot would know his 'Arse from his elbow' because the
motto of the RN is 'RUM, BUM and BACCY':ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome from the Isle of Wight, Enjoy your motorhome and retirement as and when you get there.
Terry:sin:

tinkering

Free Member
Feb 25, 2009
dorset
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1972
Welcome PP bear.