German Bordatlas (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I have a copy of the book but this on line resource is very good.

Link Removed

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
I have a copy of the book but this on line resource is very good.

Link Removed

Jim,

Would you mind having a look to see it the Lat/Lon for the Stellplatz in Trier (Messepark) is in the Bordatlas please.

Thanks.

Don

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Don
No problem, but I'm in the bar tonight, do it first thing tomorrow .. ::bigsmile:

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Don,

GPS for Trier 54295

6 deg, 39' 13' E / 49deg, 44' 34' N

Jim

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, Don

I am not sure about Lat/long coordinates but I have the Messepark stelplatz coordinates from Autoroute as

Lat 49.73958 N
Long 6.62492 E

and the bourne is at

Lat 49.73972 N
Long 6.62492 E
Behind the McDonalds

Hope these help

Brian

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Brian,

Thanks for the info.

Can you tell me how to get the Co - ords from Autoroute please, I have Autoroute 2001 because that edition covers Turkey.

Thanks

Don

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, Don

I am not sure if this will work in your version of Autoroute as mine in the 2006 version, but hear goes ?

Open Autoroute, and at the top of the screen you should see a row of words starting with the word "File" and ending with the word "Help", along this row is the word "Tools" click on this with your left mouse button and you should then see a drop down list of other words, within this drop down list you are looking for the words "Location Sensor" (If they are there in your version of Autoroute) click with your left mouse button on the words and the drop down list should close and you will be returned to the main Autoroute screen,

If its working in your version you should see a small rectangular box in one of the corners of the map with the title "Location Sensor" and at the bottom of the box it should have the coordinates, if its working just move your mouse pointer anywhere over the map and coordinates will change as you move.

Sorry if its a bit long winded but i do Hope that it makes sense
Brian

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Brian,

Thanks for that it worked OK.

It's a very steep learning curve for me is the Sat Nav, my problem is I don't understand the terminology some of the time. :Confused:

Somebody recommended these sites http://www.obliquity.com/astro/osgb.html Link Removed for converting post codes & OS map ref to Lat/long. :Smile:

It would help if all the sat navs used the same co ordinates, I suppose that is too much to ask.

I use Autoroute 2001 as the later versions do not cover Turkey.

Regards

Don

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, Don

Great that it worked, you can also change then way Autoroute displays or accepts the coordinates, I don't understand this full myself, but if you want to have a look, follow the same description as i gave before and when you get to the drop down list under the word "tools" chose the word "Options" rather than location sensor and then you should have another menu which will allow you to alter the way the coordinates are interpreted

hope that helps

Brian

Brian,

Thanks for that it worked OK.

It's a very steep learning curve for me is the Sat Nav, my problem is I don't understand the terminology some of the time. :Confused:

Somebody recommended this site http://www.obliquity.com/astro/osgb.html for converting post codes & OS map ref to Lat/long. :Smile:

It would help if all the sat navs used the same co ordinates, I suppose that is too much to ask.

I use Autoroute 2001 as the later versions do not cover Turkey.

Regards

Don

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Hi, Don

Great that it worked, you can also change then way Autoroute displays or accepts the coordinates, I don't understand this full myself, but if you want to have a look, follow the same description as i gave before and when you get to the drop down list under the word "tools" chose the word "Options" rather than location sensor and then you should have another menu which will allow you to alter the way the coordinates are interpreted

hope that helps

Brian

Brian,

The 2001 edition does not have that option but I'll get there in the end.

Thanks

Don

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back