• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Genuine Leather Mens Organiser Bag - For Sale (1 Viewer)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Well I've got one......:)
Well, that surprises me.............................................................................................................................not. :D

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
When I were an apprentice electrician, every tradesman had an ex WW2 gas mask bag to carry their sarnies and flask.. we also used them as tool bags, it was the first thing you bought when you started your time..
I also used one for school, all the kids had them including the lasses ..

they weren't called man bags, nor were they fashion items.. .. just bags.. and very good they were too..

38755bf3984de72166af103c9270f206.jpg
Had one myself Jim........Great picture, and (by the by), that is a VERY rare item. Made for desert use, not many were ever issued. Best part of £300/500 there these days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
When I were an apprentice electrician, every tradesman had an ex WW2 gas mask bag to carry their sarnies and flask.. we also used them as tool bags, it was the first thing you bought when you started your time..
I also used one for school, all the kids had them including the lasses ..

they weren't called man bags, nor were they fashion items.. .. just bags.. and very good they were too..

Yup, but you can't pick them up for a tenner these days. Mine is the closest you can buy to one at reasonable price. Also it has extra pockets on each side (y)

Last edited:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I use one of them, Black one bought in France last year for €20 , wouldn't be without it, I love all the pockets in it.
Just like a messenger bag really only smaller. They were selling them here in the gypsy market (Quarteira)Wednesday for €20 as well. Bargain.
Terry gets me to carry everything though. He wouldn't use one.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Man Bags what the hells wrong with a backpack that's what real men use.

Man bags pppffftttt.

Back packs are a pain, you have to take them off to get anything out. people can steal from them if you are not careful. I prefer the bag next to me so I can get to it easy and keep my eye on it.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Back packs are a pain, you have to take them off to get anything out. people can steal from them if you are not careful. I prefer the bag next to me so I can get to it easy and keep my eye on it.

No one steals out of my back pack I make Jan walk two steps behind me, take a brave thief to tackle her. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
i think manly man bags are great, especially in the summer when jeans and shorts have unsightly bulges in all the wrong places..
Wot jeans and shorts? That's when you really need a bag to hold all your stuff 'cos you ain't got any pockets.:rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back