Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
We have used Gelves as a easy place to stay for Seville ect.
But the greed of easy money has hit it. Just be aware if you use Gelves now they charge extra for over 8mtr. Charge extra for trailer or car,

We are dissapointed as its a lovelly place,but looks like we will not be back and use the Airre at Seville now.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
LOL - they cram you in with a shoehorn when they are busy! - very very nice man, when we were there a few weeks ago he managed to squeeze over 20 vans into what it says in the book is about a 12 van space.

I'm not complaining - we had a lovely view of the river!

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
We have used Gelves as a easy place to stay for Seville ect.
But the greed of easy money has hit it. Just be aware if you use Gelves now they charge extra for over 8mtr. Charge extra for trailer or car,

We are dissapointed as its a lovelly place,but looks like we will not be back and use the Airre at Seville now.

Planning to go there next week. Could we bother you for the co-ordinates please?
Many thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 28, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7012, A Class
Exp
18 years
I am in the bar at the moment using their wifi as Gelves wifi is rubbish, so do not have co ords with me. If you have All the aires book Spain, it is number 120 I think. We went to Sanlucar, as we spoke with you about that aire, it is huge and overlooks the beach. It is a very busy town with lots of interwoven streets and famous for its sherry.
Safe travels to you
Cally and Tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back