• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Gasperini/Telair Onboard 12v Generator BARGAIN! (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Gasperini Self Energy E20 / Telair TG480 - Automatic LPG Onboard Generator 12v 20A

We are selling our onboard LPG Gasperini Self Energy E20 Generator - now rebranded as the Telair TG480 - 12v 20A Generator which we currently have fitted to our Burstner Grand Panorama.

Our dealer will be removing this generator from our current vehicle as soon as our new motorhome arrives into them in February and so the generator should be available to collect sometime in February or early March

The Gasperini / Telair TG480 ensures your leisure batteries remain 'topped up' no matter where you are! It uses a small, very neat 2 stroke gas engine/generator set powered by the on-board motor-home LPG supply ensuring that your battery never falls below operational level.

• Low Noise (only 51dB at 7m).
  • Fuel: LPG
  • Fully automatic battery charging
  • Lightweight, only 19kg
  • Fits Underneath the vehicle
  • Works in extreme conditions +50.C to –25.C (when used with propane)
  • Supplies up to 20 Amps current at 12V
  • Ideal for ‘wild camping’ or when no hook-up is available

Provides upto 20A/h of power at 12v at a moments notice either by switching it on manually from inside the motorhome or alternatively you can leave it on the automatic setting and the system will start up and provide power automatically (minimum battery voltage threshold is 11.9v).

Power is generated from a gas fueled two-stroke engine that also has a tank containing oil that is also consumed when running.

It is in EXCELLENT fully working order and has been serviced by Conrad Anderson.
Please see their website for more information re this onboard generator.

TO BUY THIS GENERATOR NEW IS £2,500 PLUS FITTING

WILL ACCEPT £1,200 O.N.O

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Parapilot,
I've sent a message to your inbox a couple of days ago but you must not have seen it.
Please would you be so kind as to get back to me asap in order to let me know if you still want the generator. Our dealer is due to remove it from our current van tomorrow as you know and we need to advise him what we plan to do with it. If you have changed your mind, please can you let me know as I can then readvertise it as still being for sale. I wouldn't like to readvertise without hearing from you first especially as I'd promised it to you. I would never do that but if for some reason you've decided against it now then I would greatly appreciate you confirming this and letting me know.
Best regards,
Sue x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Is your mum looking for this particular generator Irnbru? If it's still available I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from Parapilot.

Parapilot

Free Member
Dec 29, 2015
Whiston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
6 years
Hi Sue - sent you another reply. Thought I'd done it last week.... :giggle:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Why are you not having it re-installed on your new van?

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Aw! So sorry!! Fingers crossed another bargain will pop up for you soon!
Sue x

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Why are you not having it re-installed on your new van?
Hi Eddie,
We felt like our new van had more than we needed power wise and so chose to let go of the Gasperini. I hope we don't regret our decision as it was a brilliant set up and very quiet!
Time will tell!!!
Sue x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back