GasLow Well Done (1 Viewer)

Nov 12, 2010
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
5 Years
There have been a number of snipes at Gaslow so I felt I must post another view.
For sometime I have been having a bit of trouble filling my cylinders, it appeared to take some gas and then go into slowdown mode and take an incredible time to fill.
After talking to our local MH dealer who fits these systems I was invited to take the van to Loughborough so that Gaslow could have a look themselves.
This morning I took a drive up the M1 to visit them; after a good look at the system the decision was the overfill valve was faulty.
They replaced both cylinders, the pressure gauge and gave the entire a system a good going over.
What did this all cost, nothing, it's on us was the answer.
That's what I call customer service,::bigsmile:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Don't know about gaslow but I would give a thumbs up to gasit as well only had one bottle off them but the service and delivery were excellent:thumb::thumb:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I have always found Gaslow very helpful. They replaced a tank FOC when the valve seal started to leak slightly after a couple of years. They gave good advice when I was contemplating a switch of regulator and reviewd my photo of the complete installation and reported back. Last year in Holland I had a rubber washer between S/S pipe and changeover valve fail. I phoned them on the mobile, they offered their std rate landline number instead of the 0845 and then advised me what to get. All in all - I'm a fan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i have known several have problems with gaslow bottles and their fittings . i think its down to poor quality .
but i must say everyone i have met that had a complaint had good service and replacements were given . i know one chap that as had his bottles replaced twice .
bit like one of the battery people that was around a few years ago . good customer service but crap products .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back