GASLOW....Good service (1 Viewer)

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Recently we have experienced a problem with the refilling of our Gaslow 11Kg cylinders, in as much they were not filling to their maximum.

Dave at Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services inspected the system and could find no problems and discussed the issue with Gaslow. In turn Gaslow and I had a discussion and we agreed to visit them at Loughborough, so that they could investigate.

On arrival, we were warmly welcomed by Roger, coffee was soon provided, and a short time later Richard arrived.

Having confirmed the units were correctly installed, they systemically removed each cylinder, changeover valve, checked the 30mb regulator, and reinstalled NEW cylinders, all at no cost to ourselves. On route home we tested the system at one of our regular CWF depots, and the system filled to capacity.

That’s excellent customer service by both Dave Newell and Richard at Gaslow.

Thank you both.
:thumb:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Glad you got sorted Nev. We did get your message but I haven't had time to call you back today. Anyway good news and you're all sorted now.:-D

D.

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
I'm having a similar problem as one of my cyclinders never registers as being full even though the LPG pump cuts off when filling which tells me they are. My guages seem pretty useless anyway and I need to get them seen to. When I left Salisbury this morning the guage on bottle no:1 read just under full, arrived here in Dartmoor 2 hours later and it now reads as on reserve!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
nomadic
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
I'm having a similar problem as one of my cyclinders never registers as being full even though the LPG pump cuts off when filling which tells me they are. My guages seem pretty useless anyway and I need to get them seen to. When I left Salisbury this morning the guage on bottle no:1 read just under full, arrived here in Dartmoor 2 hours later and it now reads as on reserve!!

Hi ninjayorkies,

No you do not have a problem, apparently, it is the journey vibrations that shakes the lpg, and breaks the magnetic contact from float to gauge. Ours do the same, we only take notice of the change over valve gauge. So you do not have to get them seen to!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back