Gaslow /Eurotunnel (1 Viewer)

wanderer999

Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
Funster No
I am thinking of fitting Gaslow refillables but have received conflicting reports they are not permitted on Eurotunnel.
I want to fit two 11kg for domestic purposes only, eurotunnel website states that duel use vehicles are not permitted but there is nothing about using refillable bottles for domestic use.
I have looked for previous postings on this but found nothing so please excuse if this subject has been aired already.
Thanks in advance:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I am thinking of fitting Gaslow refillables but have received conflicting reports they are not permitted on Eurotunnel.
I want to fit two 11kg for domestic purposes only, eurotunnel website states that duel use vehicles are not permitted but there is nothing about using refillable bottles for domestic use.
I have looked for previous postings on this but found nothing so please excuse if this subject has been aired already.

No problem, just turn them off.

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi,

We have exactly that, 2 x 11KG gaslow bottles and have travelled on Eurotunnel no problem.

When you travel they will just want to check that the bottles are both turned off thats all and usually just pull you over to one side to check. I beleive the rule to be that you can carry 49KG of gas in bottles.

I have not had problems at all and travel with both our bottles full, it is only duel fuel vehicles that they refuse.

Hope this helps:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
no , not just dual fuel vehicles
vehicles just lpg powered are forbidden as well

don't ask why , it makes no sense when you consider what IS permitted

OP
OP
W

wanderer999

Free Member
Aug 22, 2009
Funster No
Brilliant thanks to you both for the confirmation , will order the parts now :thumb::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back