LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
If you only have one bottle turned on it will show red as it will see the other bottle as empty, for it to work both bottles need to be on.
I used to do exactly that, we only hand room for one large cylinder and one small. I only ever had the large one switched on. If we ever ran out we would have had the small one in reserve.(y)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I found the magnetic strips don't even stay on half the time. We just refill at the end of each trip whether it takes £1 or £10. or when refuelling. Whichever comes first.
Oh don't. I thought I would fill up before we set off to France last summer. Embarrassed or what, that will be 69p sir. :whistle: He said what did you do fill up, drive home then drive back here? (n) I said its for domestic use not the engine and there's no gauge, I think he still thinks I'm mad. :confused::LOL::LOL:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Oh don't. I thought I would fill up before we set off to France last summer. Embarrassed or what, that will be 69p sir. :whistle: He said what did you do fill up, drive home then drive back here? (n) I said its for domestic use not the engine and there's no gauge, I think he still thinks I'm mad. :confused::LOL::LOL:
He wasn't wrong.:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
We have same system as Lenny HB and it works well as you always know when the first bottle is empty so no embarrassing moments at he pumps.(y)

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Running out of gas has never been an issue for us before. It's only because the vans been static for three months . ..Normaly as with everyone else.. we top up regularly.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back