GasIt refillable systems (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I thought many of you may be interested in yet another case of excellent service from a supplier. Last Thursday night I enquired about a refillable gas bottle system from GasIt. My initial Email was answered without delay followed by a phone call early on Friday morning by Warren. After explaining my requirements he rang me back within 10 minutes with a fixed price to include free delivery. My order was placed and at 10am today the full kit arrived as promised, excellent. It is now fully fitted and was very simple to install.
If only every purchase was so simple and all suppliers were as reliable, it used to be like that.
I will ALWAYS complain if unhappy with a supplier but I ALWAYS like to sing praises for a company who have customer service and satisfaction as part of there business.
I am aware of many Funsters who praise good service, how about creating a list for all to read so they will know who to buy from.
Any ideas Jim???????

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I too have bought from Gas It and can confirm they are really good to deal with, nothing is too much trouble for them and delivery is speedy. it was Bob from Bob and Jane who put me on to them in the first place.

Sonja

Kayold

Free Member
Oct 23, 2011
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year M/H, caravans 20+ yrs
I note with interest that sometimes a secondhand set up off ebay fetches more than a new set up with full warranty and delivery! :whatthe: I will be buying a set up soon and found Hamiltons offer a good price compared to some. I will take a look at the Gas It website before I decide after reading your post!

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I too was very happy in the way they handled my order and would recommend them for tank and refillable systems

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back