Gasit Brick and Mortar Dealer (1 Viewer)

adds666

Free Member
Jul 13, 2013
Horsham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Fulltiming Since May 2013
I'm gagging to get my old red calor gas bottles out and a nice little re-fillable gas system put in.

However, I'd prefer to go to a brick and mortar shop to purchase instead of the interwebs, purely so I can see the system, ask some questions and work out which sizes would be best for me.

So, does anyone know of a Gasit dealer? I'd prefer to go Gasit rather than Gaslow simply due to costs

We shall be travelling from SE England to County Durham on Friday and I'd like to drop in to the dealer en route.

Your help is appreciated

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi, Like you I would prefer to look & touch. Heres another company that is based in Thirsk, North Yorkshire so you may be able to call on your way up to Durham. This company do the aluminium light weight bottles, a little bit more expensive but obviously lighter & the lady on the phone was very helpful. Mention that you are a funster & you get 5% discount & free delivery.

Broken Link Removed

Hope this helps you.

Nov 30, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt autoroller 700
Exp
on and off 20 years
Gasit

I bought from gasit on line they answered lots of questions via the phone and email before I bought. There support was excellent and whilst you couldn't go to see the product it didn't matter as they had dealt with all of my questions before I committed to purchasing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back