Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
We are currently on Villa Sol and have a problem with our gas supply
We have a fixed under slung gas tank and have been feeding gas in through to BBQ point for the past week
I have of course turned off the tank supply prior to doing this
Our gas supply has got less over the past few days and is now stopped all together,
I have unhooked the supply to the BBQ point and turned on the fixed tank supply witch was filled prior to going on site ,but no joy
Got an engineer booked but he is not able to attend until Thurs/Friday
Any ideas ?

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
can only think something is blocked somewhere cant be regulator as youve tried two different ones does it affect everything? is there a valve that would have been in circuit for both manifold maybe

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Is there any gas in your underslung tank? I know you said it was filled prior to trip but could there be a leak somewhere that has drained the tanks and thus reduced pressure due to escape, combined with a possible duff regulator or two. Where are you getting your gas if you fill a bottle and onboard tank before trip or pitching. Could it be dirty shite gas? Just a thought :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just a thought, might be completely off track. Is your external supply through the BBQ point regulated? I have in mind back pressure causing a problem somewhere, maybe the regulator.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
It does sound like a blockage - probably the clue is where you said it got less and less over a period of time. What casts doubt on that theory is that you have used two different supply points so they can't both have blocked. The common point is the manifold of shut-off taps for your appliances: is it possible one or more could have been moved towards off? It might be worth closing them all then re-opening them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back