Gas regulators (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I had my annual habitation service/check done at home by a mobile certified engineer today. In conversation the subject of failed Truma regulators came up and he confirmed he had changed many and as posted once on here, two on one vehicle in the space of a month. He now advises an fits Clesse regulators as a direct replacement for Truma. The regulator is produced by the same company that makes Gaslow components. He has never had a Clesse regulator fail, they have a 2 year warranty and are significantly less expensive than Truma, the model is Clesse touring regulator 893AH.

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
organplayer

Thanx for the info Gooney. Have noted and filed details in the hope they will not be required. Cheers and safe travels.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
But if as truma say the other lets the gunk through it instead of stopping it are we storing up a bigger problem with blocked jets later
Maybe a filter is the way to go
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
daft part is regulators fitted to the bottles still dont hardly ever go wrong. hate to think how old the one i use is bet its from the 70,s . always have a spare but they just go on and on.
at the moment BES have propane bottle regs for £2.53 +vat good price.
propane pigtails for £3.96 +..20 bar working pressure ,69 bar burst pressure.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back