Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Broken Link Removed
Providing the link works, this shows an ingenious device to assist in the management of our gas bottles.
Jim suggested the link and I followed it up.
I don't fully understand how kickstarter works but it seems that they will go into production if they get sufficient orders.
I like the product and have placed my order, the idea of your gas levels being reported to your phone seems a good one. No more guessing or relying on dodgy bottle gauges.
Have a look and see what you think.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
not a new idea..
basically it's a digital scale calibrated to show bottle contents.. as they say, not rocket science.

I think it was Truma (or perhaps another well known company) who made one some years ago, but it went out of production, probably due to lack of sales.

R67 Gaslow bottles have a facility for a remote digital gauge, as do bulk tanks.

personally.. wouldn't be interested.. I use the tried and trusted method , two bottles , when one goes empty, change over and have it exchanged or filled asap..

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
if i need to know how much gas is in a bottle i use spring balance parcel scales .
reimo used to sell them as gas bottle scales .
the tare is usually on the bottle so knock that off and whats left is the weight of ther gas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LaMB

Free Member
Jun 15, 2012
Boston
Funster No
MH
Frankia i 640 SD
Exp
Since 2012
It appears that the bottle stands on the 'scales', so useless if you have secured bottles, as they will not weigh accurately!

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back