sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hi all,could you possibly help me here?well today after a weeks holiday while doing a carboot we discovered the gas locker vent was broken,possibly gone brittle :cry:..i have had a scan of the internet and cannot find any,so...was wondering if it'll be a dealer part only or do you guys 'n' gals know anywhere i can get one,could post a pic tomoz if required but was hoping they may do a standard fit one,i really have no idea until tomorrow when we phone don amotts...so until they happy campers im relying on you all for a bit of advice...cheers sammclouis ::bigsmile:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi samm l hope you are ok :winky: i would ring donn amotts for a price 1st then compare what others come up!! a picture would help also:Smile: but donn amott deal with mclous

ray

OP
OP
sammclouis

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hi samm l hope you are ok :winky: i would ring donn amotts for a price 1st then compare what others come up!! a picture would help also:Smile: but donn amott deal with mclous

ray

cheers ray im doing great thanks..i was kinda hoping someone said...yeah they do them here at bladeblah.co.uk hhee hhee :Doh:...well it was along shot..i am a little worried as i hope they still do them as my motor is a 2001 model...fingers crossed....:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sammclouis

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hiya..been i touch with don amotts....they do one but it'll cost £21.....but worth it to keep the motor looking sweet....samm :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back